Thursday, June 14, 2012

nonono NO TWISTS!!

So, if there is one thing people learn fast from me, it's that I'm impatient and persistent. When I got the idea of twists in my hair,it stuck and I could barely contain myself from just going ahead and doing them in the middle of the week. So, Tuesday night, I did them,and because I was so anxious as to how they would look dry, I sat under the dryer and looked in the mirror..........smh smh SMH!!!! It looked horrible!well maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, I could have worked wiyhit, but it looked so stringy and gross and just... UNHEALTHY that I couldn't let my hair stay like that! So I took the twists down and did 5 big braids. The only good thing about those twists is that they made my roots wavy and helped blend them with my relaxed hair. My new growth, while still in the twists, looked full and plump, but then you would go down the rest of the hair and it was just rediculous. I will not be doing that anytime soon. Maybe kinky twists,but not with just my relaxed hair. I should have taken a pic, but all I could think about at that moment was how weird mu hair looked. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment