Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Almost 6 months!

Hi everyone, I havent posted as often as I would like to because my internet is down and I just got a new phone. I'm VERY excited about my half-year anniversary and I have to say that this is one puts the best things I could have done for myself. I'm loving seeing my new growth come in. I can barely keep my hands out of my hair nowadays, and im just getting more and more excited as time goes by. I'm setting my goal for 1 and 1\2 years or two years, but things can change. I know that I can hold out for as long as I want to. This mark is important to me not only because it shows how much time has give by, but also because it's proof to myself and.everyone else who told me to just give it up that this is something that I am confident and determined on doing. This it's just the beginning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment