Friday, February 24, 2012

Hair Regimen so Far

Wash w/ Shampoo, Conditioner, and Deep Conditioner on Saturdays

Co- wash with conditioner on Wednesdays

My deep conditions will alternate from Protein to Moisture Deep Conditioners every other week

 Moisturize daily

Cantu Shea Butter Leave in conditioner every night (does WONDERS for my hair!) b4 styling w/ protective styles
 

I have a lot of products that I've bought so far based off of videos I have seen, and most of them give me good results in my hair. Ummm, Maybe I will post a product blog.....

I don't have a lot of new growth, but it's enough that I can finger small curls at my roots. I'm so excited to see what my natural hair looks like and I hope it is pretty!!

P.s. My hair is shoulder length, the longest it's been in about 2 years since I cut it to chin length.

No comments:

Post a Comment