Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Not Consistent :P

lol, so looking at the title one can already see what I'm talking about. I can't do this blogging thing everyday, but I will try to do it multiple times in the week. I did a twist out on Monday and it looked really cute, and today I put my hair in a bun since the curls fell and I didn't feel like twisting my hair again. I'm about to co-wash it with conditioner and try to figure out what in the hell I want to do with it. Lol I'll probably let it air dry, twist it, and do a fancy little twist in the morning. The twist out gives me so many options with my hair, I love it! My new growth is coming in well, I frequently have my hand in my hair feeling the little spiral curls. My hair is getting thicker, which always happens around the time I usually get a relaxer, and I'm excited! I talked to my friend today who has natural hair, and she talks about how she's so much more confident with her natural hair and it gives her a lot of options when she does her hair. Her curls are really pretty, semi-tight spirals all the way through. I can't wait to see what my hair type will be. I've heard you have to wait at least 6 months before hair typing yourself, so that you can have a substantial amount of new growth and see the curls clearly. my curls aren't that tight, but they aren't real loose either. We'll see in a couple of months how they look. Oh yeah!! I have my first trim coming up!! I'm cutting my hair today after it air-dries. I won't cut much, but I want to get a little cutting pattern going on so the relaxed hair can get off my hair as soon as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment