Sunday, February 26, 2012

Twist Out

Seriously, this is now my new favorite style. My hair came out so pretty adn wavy and soft, I looked soo good!!! lol. I put  hump in my hair and was rocking this at the movies. I will be doing this style frequently, that's for sure. :) I put olive oil moisturizing lotion in my hair before I twist it b/c my hair feels really soft afterwards. New low manipulation style!! Yay! I found one that works for me and my style! lol. I really can't wait until I go natural. I don't really like my hair straight anymore, and my curly looks are taking over as my favorite. Sorry I didn't post a pic of my bantu knot twist, but it was just not looking all that hot the next day. I don't like the tight curls so I'll try to do them bigger next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment