Saturday, April 21, 2012

HI guys, just passing through, I haven't posted a blog or video in a while because school is so hectic now that there is only a month left and teachers are trying to cram as much stuff in as they can smh. lol But I did manage to upload an update video yesterday night. Some very good new that I wanted to share with everyone is that 1. I got a paying internship this summer (yay me!!) and 2. my mom seems to be getting on board with me transitioning. My 5 year mark is fast approaching, and the summer will soon be here. She is getting used to seeing my hair thick and curly around my edges and the nape. She expressed that the only things she was really worrying about was how I was going to wear my hair. Now that she sees I'm serious about this and are looking at Youtube videos and doing different hairstyles, she says she thinks I can make it to a year. My dream date to BC is the summer of 2013. It will be a fresh start and a great way to start off my senior year!! I'm very excited about this, and think it's the perfect date. New me, last year in high school. I'm thinking about getting kinky twists in the summer so I don't have to worry about doing my hair during the internship. I know I've brought up getting these a few times before with nothing to show for it, but getting someone to do it at a good price is hard to find nowadays. I like that the first 5 months of my transition has forced me to learn about my hair, how to do it, how to take care of it, what it likes. I have so many products I want to buy. OK, I'll wrap it up here, but thanks for reading and if you are new to my blog check out my Youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment