Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Still Straight :l

I have to keep this straight hair for the rest of the week, and I am already sick of it. Really. I feel my roots are curling up a bit because it's been hot lately and I've been sweating. I get excited when I feel them and look forward to the day I get to wash my hair and feel my curly roots again. I got a jar of Queen Helen's Cholesterol and will give it a try on wash day as a deep conditioner. I also got a henna packet that i will use at the end of the month as my protein treatment. I think protein once a month will suffice. I noticed that it is really easy for my hair to get dry, so I will focus more on moisture than protein. I want to go to walgreens to get this other deep conditioner and leave in, by I neither have the time nor money to do it just yet. I'll post the results of the Queen Helen deep condition soon! But not soon enough!! ughhh! Wash day, come quickly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment